Two heads are better than one"—so goes the wise proverb that most often refers to ideation and brainstorming, but is also in essence about cooperation or working together to achieve a task. Whether it's playing chess, lifting a heavy table, coming up with fresh or new ideas, or raising a family, things are much easier if two people are involved.
When it comes to ensuring the financial security of your loved ones, this proverb rings true as well, as it takes cooperation and working together to make sure that everyone is financially protected from life's unexpected events, such as sickness or the unexpected loss of a loved one. That is why BPI-Philam recently launched Family Care Plus.
Under One Plan
Family Care Plus (FCP) is a term life insurance for two, which means that it provides insurance coverage for you and a family member under only one plan. Most insurance products in the market provide coverage for just one individual; which means that spouses, for example, will need to get two separate policies to ensure complete financial security for their kids. But not with the two-in-one coverage of Family Care Plus.
FCP is perfect for spouses or parents who want to make sure that they can leave something for their children in case something happens to one of them; or siblings who want to make sure their aging parents are cared for; or business partners who want to make sure that their enterprise continues despite the loss of the other.
Features and benefits
FCP provides protection coverage for life and critical illness, and has a 10-year coverage period which can be renewed at the end of each term. It is designed with the following features and benefits:
· Guaranteed Death Benefit: Beneficiaries will receive a lump sum cash benefit to sustain their standard of living or help fund their needs.
· Critical Illness Benefit: A lump sum cash benefit will be given if either of the insured persons is diagnosed with any of 10 major critical illnesses, including heart attack, stroke, and cancer; this benefit can be used to pay for any hospitalization or medical treatment needed due to the critical illness.
· Additional coverage for Diabetic Complications and Angioplasty: On top of the critical illness benefit, the plan provides additional coverage if in case any of the insured undergoes angioplasty or diabetic complications
· Philam Vitality: Policyholders are automatically enrolled in Philam Vitality, a science-backed wellness program that provides additional coverage, and encourages you to make healthier choices to live healthier, longer, and better lives.
· Guaranteed Renewal of Policy: after the 10-year coverage period, FCP policies are automatically renewed until age 65, without need for stringent medical exams
Family Care Plus is the latest innovation from BPI-Philam, considered the number one bancassurance company in the Philippines. It is a strong alliance between Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), one of the country's most trusted banks, and Philam Life, the country's premier life insurance company, and they have partnered together to bring financial protection and security to more Filipinos. For 2 consecutive years, BPI-Philam was awarded 'Best Life Insurance Company' by World Finance, a London-based international finance magazine.
To know more about Family Care Plus and how BPI-Philam can help you have a healthier, longer, and
life, leave us a message or visit the BPI or BPI Family Savings bank branch nearest you and talk to a Bancassurance Sales Executive.