- Sleep tracking is available to all active Philam Vitality members.
- This program feature is for all active Philam Vitality members.
- Earn five (5) Philam Vitality Points when you sleep for a minimum of four hundred twenty (420) minutes or seven (7) hours within in a 24-hour period. The 24-hour period will run from 12 noon to 12 noon of the following day, GMT +8.
- You will earn Philam Vitality Points when you achieve the minimum sleep requirement, regardless of your sleep schedule and number of times you sleep within the 24-hour period. The number of hours asleep is cumulative within the 24-hour period.
- Your sleep points will take a maximum of 48 hours to reflect in your points statement. Philam Vitality will track your sleep using a linked compatible fitness device. Philam Vitality Points will be awarded to you for tracking your sleep using only one (1) compatible device per day. Philam Vitality will allocate the points on the device that tracked your longest sleep activity.
- For disputes or discrepancies regarding points awarded, you may contact the Vitality Helpdesk for assistance within thirty (30) days from the date of the activity. Points statement beyond this time period will be considered binding and final.
ENHANCEMENT LAUNCH DATE: JUNE 1, 2019.