- The Team Challenge is available to all active Philam Vitality members who use Philam Vitality Active.
- You must be an active Philam Vitality member using Philam Vitality Active, the supplementary app of Philam Vitality that gives you weekly fitness targets.
- You must form a team of 6 members including yourself. You will act as the Group Owner. You can also join other teams as a member. You are allowed to be part of a maximum of 6 teams.
- To form a team, you must invite people in Vitality Active who are listed as your Friends in the app. You must first invite people to connect with you in the app as your Friend before you can invite them as a Group Member.
- You get an Active Reward for every week that you and your team achieve the weekly fitness targets. As the Group Owner you get the Active Reward on top of your individual weekly reward.
- If you add or remove a team member mid-week, that member’s activity will only take effect at the start of the following week.
- Philam Vitality Points earned in the weekly team challenge will also reflect as points in the Philam Vitality full program. Points for physical activities have an annual limit of 15,000 points.
- Philam Vitality reserves the right to revoke points and/or deactivate a user from getting Active Rewards in Vitality Active if an audit or investigation reveals fraudulence from the user’s end.
- For disputes or discrepancies regarding points awarded, you may contact the Vitality Helpdesk for assistance within thirty (30) days from the date of the activity. Points statement beyond this period will be considered binding and final.
Implementation Period: June 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
Promo Period: June 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019